Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sunday sunshine


Today I am thankful for my beautiful girl, the sun and clouds, laughter, and her yellow polka dot skirt. 
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away


// yellow polka dot skirt here //

Linked up at
jembellish.com, uncommondesignsonline.com,
naptimecreations.com, funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com,
loulougirls.blogspot.com, sugarbeecrafts.com,
lady-bugblessings.com, abowlfulloflemons.net,
ourtableforseven.com, thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com,
somedaycrafts.blogspot.com, gingersnapcrafts.com,
ladybehindthecurtain.com, thenymelrosefamily.com,
mygirlishwhims.com, flusterbuster.com, ducksnarow.com
Skip To My Lou

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! The skirt is too, heehee. You did a great sewing job and love your site. Thanks for linking up at Wonderful Wed Blog Hop. Carrie, A Mother's Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooo cute! I love the color! Thanks for linking up to Create LInk Inspire party!! You are featured this weekend at Nap-Time Creations... I've spread the word around... would love a retweet or share if you get a chance ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love yellow.This is so adorable. Pinned. We really appreciate you taking the time to be a part of our party. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. It is a pleasure to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete